Pages

Followers

Saturday, 21 April 2012

sugar Nellie's facebook challenge- colour inspiration.

G'morning... its the weekend ! yay! 
Now you will have heard me refer to the Facebook group for Sugar Nellies.. and every Sunday they set a challenge.. I have finally found time to enter....



the papers are first edition Up,up & away..this is the last of my pad , just about.. I have had it ages.
 The image is called Delia , she is colured with my Spectrums .the colours used are..
EB5,GB10,GB1. TN1,2,3, CR3, IG6.LG3, 4,2. TB1,2,3.CT2,4,LY1.
I followed the Sugarbowl sketch.. but I was too late for the challenge,Doh! Just a little twine.. the sentiment is a Fizzy Moon, the scallops are cut with my Die-namics die.



 so can join the FB group for Sugar nellies, and join in the fun, and you can find the latest Sugarbowl challenge here.
I just need to enter my card in...
1.crafty Ribbons- things with wings
2.SJPapercrafts- favourites (stamp)
3.cupcakes craftroom- wings & things
4.Fashionista challenge - for girls
5.Papershelter - wings
6.use it Tuesdays- anything goes
 Thanks for dropping by this morning.. it sure has been a busy old week.. and we are nearly on the BIG day for the Humphrey launch...
 Hugs xx


17 comments:

  1. This is the cutest image. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Lis...the colours are just perfect....I have a fab colour combo planned got the next FB challenge...hope you can join in.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lis! Love the colours. I haven't found the time to enter the FB challenge yet. Maybe tonight...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Lis. I like how you get her hair to shine, I really struggle with colouring hair! but you've got it just right.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lis.i love the adorable image and stunning colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great image and colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely. Great image, beautiful DPs. Just lovely. Thanks for joining us this month at Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really stunning, I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab, gorgeous papers too, I love those first edition papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and sweet image.Thankyou for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute card. Thank you for joining in with SJ Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh hun what a gorgeous image,and all your beautiful detail hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love your image and colours,
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so pretty Lis! I love the colourway! Thx for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with the S J Crafts monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. a beautiful card. Thank you for joining in with SJ Crafts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete