Pages

Followers

Friday, 8 June 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop - Bingo

Hello and happy weekend! Yep, the football is upon us.. and the weather is ... dire..lol! I wish Mr sunshine would pop out and say hi!
 so, just a quick post to share one of my cards for a "forgetful moment".. the image was a freebie from the awesomely talented Mo Manning... and was just the ticket for a belated card....



Yes, I know its another circle card.... but they are so addictive... 
The papers are wild rose studio, Bella's papers, I think.... coloured with my spectrums.... you will also find it on the all new Spectrum Noir blog.... along with hints and tips & inspiration from all the awesomely talented Spectrum colourists...




 I really love this cutie... what is it about elephants?... Well, just to add that I would like to enter this in ...
1.Pixie dust studio - 3 or more patterned papers
2.The crafters cafe-pearls & swirls
3.My Mum's craft shop- Bingo(pearls, die cuts , flowers)
4.house of gilli - vibrant/summer
5. hotshot crafts - die cuts 
6. Fussy & Fancy - Swirls and flourishes
Thanks so much for dropping by... I would also like to say a big hello to my followers, the numbers are slowly creeping up... Its a nice feeling that I have so many blog friends... Til my next Adorables card..tataa! 
Hugs xx



13 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun,this is simply stunning love the shape,and your colouring is amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Beautiful card, love the elephant and your coloring skills
    Shirley
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lis. Love it.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card hun, the image is just too cute and love the shape and colours. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lis this is so adorable!! I love your circle cards and this image is just the cutest. The colouring is absolutely perfect :) I also have some candy over on my blog if you are interested :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.adorable image and i love the fab shape and yummy papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real cute card - love the shape, fab papers and colours and the elephant is a cutie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my how stinkin adorable is this guy! Love the colors you've used and he looks fantastic on a circle card! Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, what a sweet card! I love the elephant and pretty colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy mxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Adorable. I am in love with the image and for me, I think the circle cut was a genius way to present it! Thanks for playing with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi just wanted to say your card is stunning,you should be realy proud of yourself just beautiful big hugs craft-mad-manning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Lis you've been chosen as one of our Top 5 from the Swirls and Flourishes challenge.

    Please pop over to Fussy and Fancy to pick up your blinkie.


    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute! Love elephants! Thanks for playing with us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Best of luck in the drawing!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (TCCCB DT)
    busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete