Pages

Followers

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Lili's little fairies- A bit distressed

Hello my lovelies... Hands up who loves Fairies...?
 Cos' i am back again to share a post for Lili's Little Fairies... I was so thrilled when the ladies asked me to stay on with them after my GDT term .....such an honour..
So, here we go .. this week the theme is "A bit distressed".. quite an easy one...
I went with a stamp I had not yet inked up...I have to rectify that right?..:-)



This little cutie is called "Never too old for cupcake"... and the sentiment comes with it tooo! She is coloured with my Promarkers.. and teamed up with Cosmo Cricket papers "Tea for Two", matted onto Kraft card. The swirl is Cheery Lynn... and a doily from stash .. I distressed the edges and inked them too with my Brushed Corduroy DI pad .

 The flowers are from a punch I have since I first started crafting..... I added some pearls from stash.. and I was pretty much done...
Please pop over at see the cutest creations ever from the Dt... and give the challenge a whirl.. the sponsor this week is 
I would just like to enter mine in..
1.The stamping boutique- Bingo( top row)
2.Paperminutes - Cooking & Baking
3.Party time Tuesdays- anything goes
4.Craft your passion - things with wings
5. Creative Mondays- mermaids & Fairies
6. Fashionista challenge- winged things
Thanks for your visit today.. I will be back tomorrow with a final sneak peep as its launch day for Mulberry Wood... 
Til then .. 
Fairy hugs xxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love that image and the colours are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis,
    This is soooo sweet. I love how you have coloured the cute image, the papers and wonderful design detail.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Fashionista this month.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis this is gorgeous! Congrats on your new DT position!!!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cupcakes and I love your card too! Congrats on your perm DT position - I can see why they wanted to keep you on!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lis.fab pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D
    huge congrats on your new DT too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratultions Hun, you so deserve it, i'm so pleased for you. And another LOTV fabulous creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lis! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Love the beautiful colors and colouring!!! Woww!!! I'm so happy to be working with you on Lili's Little Fairies!!! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lis this is the cutest! What a stunning image and I love the layout. beautiful layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card and such pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lis I absolutely LOVE this card, stunning layout, and loving these muted colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card, very pretty and the image is too cute, love it
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous - thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is stinkin cute - Thanks for joining us at TSB Bingo Challenge! Good Luck

    DebbieM
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous.Sweet little fairy and love your paper choices.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is one messy fairy. Thank you so much for joining us at TSB this week. Make sure you come back very soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete