Pages

Followers

Friday, 15 June 2012

MissMuffet Challenges -lots of layers..

Good morning to you.. or is it afternoon...? lol!
 as they say better late than never... I have been a little behind since my little stay in hospital...but i am slowly on the mend, and needed to post this card for the challenge....
 The theme this week is lots of layers....



 just this cute lil chap....."Cheeky Monkey"... the papers are first edtion "Animal Antics" , he is coloured with my Promarkers... and the sentiment is Lili of the Valley


 the sketch is one I love from ages back, sketch Saturday I think....but there are lots of layers!
Please go check out the fabulous dt stuff over here.. and give the challenge a go.. I will see you over there..
 I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Carisma cardz- male cards
2.Delightful challenges- for the boys
3.DYSU- masculine
4.Lil red wagon- boys birthday
5.LEJ Designs- daddy dearest/for a male  
6.Desmet challenge - for a male

Thanks for stopping by.. I promise to be back up to full speed too...
 Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. Oh Lis, he is brilliant - love how you coloured him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in at Desmet Designs. Lovely colour combo and brilliant colouring and I like all the different panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image its so cute desmet design dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lis.i love the gorgeous image and great design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is too cute! You have fantastic coloring skills as well as putting together an artistic card. Thank you for stopping by my new blog and leaving a bit of encouragement. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love your colours and cute image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card hun, love those papers & your layout is great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz

    Kate - Charisma Cardz Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Lis! I hope you feel better soon! I love all the layers you have used!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really gorgeous, I love the papers and the image is just adorable, beautifully coloured too. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this image Lis. Wonderfully colored as always. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this image made me smile! What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love your image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Desmet Designs. Good luck in the challenge. Vee ps I love your blog header. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just popping back to say thank you for joining in with the Desmet Designs Challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great birthday card and such fun decorative paper too! I love how you colored him with those colors and highlights - perfect! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete