Pages

Followers

Thursday, 12 July 2012

Lili's Little Fairies- pretty in pink

Hello my lovelies.. yes I am back again.. this time with a sweetie from Lili's Little Fairies.. the theme this week is pretty in pink....
Ooooh, you know I LOVE pink!!!!!!
Here is my card....



I have used up some of my papers.. Papermania Blueberry Hill, and the check is from Nitwits-Thimbles .



 the flowers are from WOC, the sentiment circle is LOTV. The image is called "Birthday Fairy" , coloured with my spectrums
Please pop over and check out the rest of the dT creations... and give the challenge a whirl.. there is fab prize up for grabs....
I would just like to enter my card in...
1.WOC- shabby chic
2.Ribbon Carousel- buttons & bows
3.Fashionista challenge- winged things


Thanks for popping back.. Normal postings will resume.. honest! 
Busy behind the scenes with some adorable stuff! 
til then hugs xxxx



6 comments:

  1. This is so friggin' stinkin' adorable CUTE!!! Its not even my number to comment on and I just had to! I love this, great work!

    Thanks for joining us this challenge at Fashionista!
    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on being chosen in the top 5 at Fashionista... pop over to the blog and check it out!

    http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.com/2012/07/fashionista-challenge-4-winged-things.html

    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and I love the soft colours used. Thanks for joining in the Fashionista Challenge. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! I love the little girl. Beautiful colors and great layout for your card!! Have a wonderful day!! Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at WOC with you beautiful card! ♥

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete