Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

I am late again.... Toreads sneak peek

Good morning all!
I know, I am late again!!! 
So, better late than never as they say... I finally cleared my desk and settled down to colour one of these cute cute Toreads.... 
And here she is...


 they all have names.. lol! I am terrible with names.. so I will add when I find out.... 
the papers are from the new cd which will be launched Friday on C&C... she is coloured with my Spectrums. i just created a simple layout for a quick card.. loving those ditsy floral prints...:-)


 I hope you like her.. there is plenty more mouthwatering creations from the DT.. just check out my side bar <-----------
I would just like to enter this in..
1.Crafty bloggers - purple
2.Creative Stamp friends- new stamp
3.Love to Create - Anything goes
4.house of Gilli- 2 fav things (SN pens & Ditsy prints)
thanks for popping by

13 comments:

  1. LOL I love these images, how sweet and great pretty papers too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lis love the colours and what a cute image too.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lis, love the colour scheme and fab colouring.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me smile1 :) Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Can't wait to see what you'll create next time! Come back and play with us soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lis this is so pretty, I love it! Your colouring is fab and this image is just the best! Can't wait for Friday, defo sell out!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lis,
    Absolutely Adorable, I love that image and your papers are gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Lis, love the design & colours. Beautiful colouring too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.such a sweet and quirky image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww is she a cutie or what!!! love this lis :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, love the image thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  11. These images are new to me but hey look like a lot of fun! Still prcaticing my colouring but yours is fab! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, super cute! Lis could you email me this is Melissa the Tiddly Inks coordinator. Thanks so much my email is melissa forquer at gmail dot com
    Thanks!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute and adorable...Thanks so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenges this week. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete