Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Lili's Little Fairies- White with a hint of colour

Hello my lovelies... I hope you are well?
 today sees a new challenge over on Lili's Little fairies... this week the theme is "White with a hint of colour"..
 So... having seen a Deconstructed Sketch I loved .. I went with this...



The paper is the softest blue.. its from "Perfect Papers" by Pink Petticoat, I have embossed white card, and created 3 layers like a cake. The bottom is a Spellbinders Renaissance heart border die, I have punched the flowers from the paper, and added liquid pearls to the middle.the stamp is "Wedding couple", coloured with my Spectrums. I have just dotted around the image with liquid pearls again...


 thats it really, but if you want to see some WOW! inspiration, pop over to LLF DT and soak it all in ... Its awesome! 
I just need to enter this card in..
1.Thro the Craft Room Door- Anything goes
2.Deconstructing Jen- sketch
3.Gingerloft- Embossing
4.Dream Valley Challenges - Celebrations 
5.The Shabby tearoom- White
Just one post today, as I have stepped down from LMMS , this will hopefully give me a little time free to finish my other DT stuff on time... and play with some other stuff!!! I am gonna miss those girls tho'   :-(
 Catch Ya laters!
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Lis, very elegant.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the image and such a brilliant layout with the embossed cake design

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Lis :-) I love the wedding cake ,,, such a fab idea and the image and all the details are FAB ! Love the pearls around the image ,, very cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lis - so pretty and pearly and I love the wedding cake effect - awesome! Think I will have to pinch that idea sometime :-)
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.beautiful pretty design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very adorable - love all the white and the pretty embossing. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Gingerloft Challenge. Loved your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Gingerloft.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Gingerloft Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous Lis. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is gorgeous! I love all of the white and embossing. Thanks for sharing with Through the Craftroom door this week.

    ReplyDelete