Pages

Followers

Saturday, 20 October 2012

Spectrum Noir tutorial for shiny hair

Hello my lovelies... the weekend is upon us... my these weeks go so fast..... I am trying so hard to keep up sometimes... I have received a massive list of commissioned Xmas cards.. I have some exciting, if not intricate DT work to do... and some fabulous new DT positions.. lots happening!! :-)
Anyhooooo.. I posted a tutorial over on the Spectrum Noir Blog yesterday to show you how I colour shiny hair... its so easy peasy you will wonder why you haven't tried it before....


 So,I took one of my favourite digi ranges .. Tiddly inks.. and coloured her up with my Spectrums.The papers are Prima Tea Thyme. the sentiment comes with the image... the heart is a Sissix die.i have added loads of stitching, and this made for a quick and easy card...

 so, I do hope you get chance to check out my tutorial let me know if there is anything else I can do a tute for...altho' I'.m not the best at them...
 I just want to enter this in ..
1.Chocolate, coffee & cards - stitching
2.Fussy and fancy - anything goes
3.Inspire me fridays - anything goes
4. The poodles parlour - anything goes
5.Oozak - Die cuts
6.Cards galore - anything goes
thanks for popping by today... I will be back tomorrow with a card for an anniversary....
Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the image and your colouring is superb. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lis.i love your fab pretty colours and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, your colouring is amazing, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour this time and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Project, Thank you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    beautiful card. I love colors and your coloring. Thank you for joining us to Fussy & Fancy.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this hair! I have to try this colour combo with my Spectrum noirs :-)

    ReplyDelete