Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Facebook Sugar Nellie challenge- Buttons & Bows

Hello my crafty friend...... how's things?
 hope you had a fab weekend? 
We had a little visitor... so, no time to craft for me.... 
So, a quick card to share.... using my fav papermania Xmas papers.. and a cute from the Sugar Nellie range...
she is called "Little Apprentice", and she is coloured with my Spectrums. I have kept the layout relatively simple , and used my new die-namics "Dainty Bows" die. the tag is from LOTV.


I am really liking the neatness of the new bow die..:-).. I have distress the papers and the doily tho....and added plenty of Glamour dust.


 the card base was one of the Kraft ones from craft UK ltd... I got mine from Samuel Taylors , when I went to Harrogate show.
I love this cutie... I might be using her lots more....
 so, just to enter this in...
1.The Cutie Pie Challenge - Use a doily.
2.365 Cards- Festive, circle,green
3.ABC Challenge- Anything goes
4.Crafty Boots- Anything goes
5.Magic in the Air- Sparkle
6.Lexi's Creations- Christmas
Thanks for dropping by, hopefully I should have another card tomorrow... 
Big Hugs xxxx

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the sweet image and the layout is so beautiful. I have those bows, they are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable an d I am loving that bow die too. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lis love the detail and layout.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lis, love the sweet image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, the image is adorable and I love the colours, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I too love that die, looks like a 'must have'! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations !
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card & your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us @ ABC Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I particularly like the bright colours you have used for the fairy.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cute card. I like the way you have used the Digi. Thanks for playing along @ 365cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh good gracious this is just fabulous!! Gorgeous coloring of that precious image and the layout is fabulous. That bow die is pretty stinkin' cool. Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring, love the sparkle you added. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super job on your coloring, beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute. Thanks, for joining us over at There's Magic in the Air/Paper Cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and love the image and you have coloured it beautifully too.
    Thank you for joining the Doily Challenge over at Cutie Pies and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete