Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge- Shaped Card

Good morning peeples!!!! How are you???? its Wednesday! Happy Hump Day!
I am joining the Saturated Canary  challenge by the skin of my teeth today... I am such a procrastinator!!!
The theme is "Shaped Cards", and finally I had chance to whistle one up..... not best pleased with my colouring tho' but time is against me....



 So, I  finally got to colour "Windy Day" with my Spectrums , I have used my shaped Grand nesties,( which I got half price at CC's sale) and the papers are my new Autumn fav from Shabby Princess - Harvest Spice. I love it!! and whats even better it was free!!! :-)

 the flowers are cut from my Tim Holtz "Tattered Florals" , I added a few gems, a doily , et voila!  i am happy with the finished result.. so I kinda need to hurry and get linked up... then its off to work..
 so, just to enter in..
1.Saturated Canary - Shaped  Cards
2.Anything goes- Anything goes
3.Bearly mine - Anything goes
4.Celebrate the occasion- Up, Up & Away!
5.Going Grey with Scrap Creations- Do it digi
6.Papertake Weekly - Anything goes 
7.Shopping Our stash- Best deal ever (nesties half price)
8.Thro the Craft Room Door- Anything goes
 thanks so much for calling in today, and as always for the lovely comments... 
I will be back tomorrow with my Lili's Little Fairies DT card... Have a great day! 
Hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the shape and the image is gorgeous and coloured beautifully. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and the image is coloured so well love it huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the shape! Thanks for joining us at CTO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is beautiful--love the shape, colors, papers, image & coloring, die cuts & embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness - this card is amazing. Love the image and the colours, the papers - wow everything:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.love the shape and totally lush paper and your sc girly is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, wonderful colouring and lovely design. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Bearly Mine this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation :) Love your card !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shaped card! Great papers/colors and adorable image! Love the layered flowers too. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at SOS!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow I love this gorgeous card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. TFS with us at CTO.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and great image Lisa! Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, your image is colored up so lovely and I just love the beautiful shape! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our "Up and Away" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!!! Love the shape, the colors, the image :)
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!!

    ReplyDelete