Pages

Followers

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Card Makin Mama's Clean & Simple

Hello you! its the weekend and I'm not at work for this one !!Yay! 
Now, its been a busy week, and I have had a few of my cards shared here and there... 
I was thrilled to see that I was featured over on Tiddly Inks yesterday as a Favourite Friend... 
My card today was part of my tutorial on the Spectrum Noir blog, showing how I add features to faces.....


I have used Carta Bella "Devoted " papers, from Jessica Sprague.... This cutie is Sway Mae, from Some Odd Girl... coloured with my Spectrums. I have kept to a very simple layout ... quite CAS for me..lol! 


... and of course being clean and simple , there's not a lot left to say, except I'd like to enter...
1.Card making Mama's - Clean & Simple
2.Simply create too- Anything goes
3.D.L art - red/pink
4.Paper Shelter- Anything goes
5.Thro' the Craft Room Door- Anything goes
6.Created with love -anything goes 
 thanks for popping by today... enjoy your weekend!
Hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Super cute image. Love the coloring. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
      

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image colouring is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congrats on the feature! :^)
    Your card is just darling! Love that sweet image, your coloring is fabulous, (including the facial features), love the color palette and papers. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Love yur image and the coloring.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I love the colours and papers you have used. Your image is fab and your colouring is just amazing.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card I love your image and colouring.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful image - love the pastel colours of the papers - they are so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card. Love your coloring as well. Congrats on being featured... thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
    LisaO

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning lis!! i just adore the beautiful colours of her dress...such a sweet layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning lis.i love your colours and design and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again, I love those layers! Nice work and good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty pretty card. I love those delicate papers and you have coloured your image brilliantly!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete