Pages

Followers

Thursday, 30 May 2013

In the Pink challenge - anything goes

Hey guys... I'm back!!! 

I have been a bad blogger, but with a good excuse... have had some time off to spend with my hubs... altho' we couldn't afford a holiday, we had a "Staycation"lol! 
We got lots done.. including eyes tests.. so I am now sporting contact lenses... get me??!!!!! i am also the proud owner of a new wee greenhouse.. so lets hope we get lots of produce this year....

 I have something exciting to share.... the lovely Christine invited me to be GDT this time over at "In the Pink challenges".. and I could not refuse... you know I LOVES pink!!!
 So, the theme is "Anything goes" - easy peasy , right??? as long as you use LOTS of pink... you can enter... 
 this is my creation...



I love this image from "A day for Daisies", it colours up just beautifully... I really should use ADFD images more...



The papers are Basic Grey "Porcelain", I have used a square doily, some lace, and my new Chinese rose die fro Marianne's.... the little gate is a MB die... I love its delicateness.I have added  few pearls to the centres and distressed the papers, and added a touch a of picket fence paint.
so, pop over and check this challenge out.. as long as the majority of you creation is pink, you're fine... 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Deep Ocean Challenge- Ribbons &/or laces 
2.Lady Anne's - Anything goes
3.Digi Makeover - Anything goes
4.Joanna Sheen - Girls, girls, girls
5.Created with Love - At least 3 layers
6.Vintage stamping- Lace & pearls 
7.Cutie Pie challenge- 3,2,1 (3 layers, 2 flowers,1 image)  
8.Creative Card Crew - punches & dies
 thanks for popping by today... I have another DT card to share later .. I have been jumping up and down about this one too  , believe me.. till then... have a fabulous day!!
Hugs xxx

21 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Lis, Congrats on your GDT - love the image and your fabulous colouring. Glad you enjoyed your "staycation" - I love that word LOL. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis

    This is a real stunner.... it's such a delicate image (one of my favs from ADFD who do such fab stuff)... and you've coloured it to perfection. I also love your design.... why is it I can never put stuff together like that?? LOL!! The little fence is so 'just right' ... and those roses... altogether sooooo fab! Thank you for being GDT at ITP!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you and hubby have had nice few days together.
    Love your card and congrats on your gdt,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card! That image is stunning and beautifully coloured!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you colored the hair. Amazing card. Thanks for joining our You Lift me Up challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous colouring!!! i love how you extended her body... beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is gorgeous, so pretty! Love papers and the layout. Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, love the image and your coloring!! Thank´s for join us at Created With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning!!! What an amazing image!! & I love the soft colours u have used & all the details!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lis, this is beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Lis
    Fabulous card.... I have nearly finished my card for the Challenge....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow and Wow again this card is stunning, I wish I could color hair like you do it is just amazing. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just so beautiful! I love the image and the papers are gorgeous too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous lis.really beautiful image and your colouring is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your GDT spot at 'In the Pink' and what a lovely card! Your colouring is stunning :-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a wonderful card. I love it! The coloring is something worth admiring. Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the coloring, the hair is so real looking. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a wonderful card, great coloring and details. Thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did a fabulous job with the colouring!! I'm personally in love with that image as well, looking at your creation makes me want to make something with the image right away! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty love the image and lay ou.
    thank you for joining us at Cutie pie.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete