Pages

Followers

Sunday, 16 June 2013

Its father's day, did you remember ??

Hello guys... hows things ? 
I hope you are having a relaxing weekend... we have a mini whirlwind of a Granddaughter visiting, so our Sunday may not be.....
So, just a card to share, you may have caught a glimpse over on the Spectrum noir blog???? If you'd like a full list of the colours I used have a peek... I love these new boys images... and this one just seemed to fit the bill.....



The papers are digital ($1)..Designs by Dani called "Dapper Dan".... the image is called "Put your feet up", or you can find him in the vintage boys sketch pad , he is coloured with my Spectrums , and the sentiment is from the PC.I just added a button to finish...


I just distressed and inked the edges.. and finito!!!!

I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Cards for Men- Boys will be boys
2.Papertake Weekly - Hello boys
3.Creative Inspirations - Fathers Day 
4.Crafting for all seasons - One for the guys
5.Inky Impressions - Fathers day/ masculine
6. Sisterhood of crafters - masculine
thanks for popping in today... it always lovely when you do.. leave a comment , then I can come visit you . 

11 comments:

  1. lis this is just fabulous!! i lov the colour of the armchair.. a fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card as always hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable image and your coloring is AMAZING!!! I'm still practicing with my new Spectrum Noir (got 'em all! ... LOL)
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘One For The Boy’s’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, love the colours and your layout!

    You could even enter here
    http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning male card lis.i really love your colours and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lis... fabulous Father's Day card... love the layout and your superb colouring.. and the papers you've chosen compliment so well!

    And down to you, I bought some Spectrum Noirs last week... and you're right... they are much more vibrant!! Only trouble is, now I have to buy the whole set!

    HUgs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring, absolutely fab! Adorable image, perfect Father's Day card! So glad you joined us for our Boys will be boys challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning colouring and a fabulous card - thanks so much for joining us at creative inspirations his week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. Wonderful coloring. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? I share links to masculine cards with my readers. Many card makers find guy cards challenging. Your card would be a perfect addition to the cards I already have set for this Monday. Do let me know if that is OK with you. Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete