Pages

Followers

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Winter Wonders Blog Hop at Sugar Nellie

Hey guys.. have we got some fantabulous new images for you today... starting off with a stupendous blog hop where there is oodles of inspiration to whet your taste buds and get you in the mood for your seasonal crafting ready for the big day...
So, hold on to your hats... we have cuties , old and new... so lets begin....
You should have arrived fro the lovely Lisa's blog... if not hop back over as you really don't want to miss a thing!!!! 

  
So, here is one of my all time favs... this is "Warm Winter Wishes"...this cute pair are available in both digi and rubber! .they are coloured with my Spectrums.  The papers are Carta Bella Christmas Day...


 I have coloured them in added a touch of glamour dust, and 3d'd them onto my card...I have used some mink coloured seam binding, and finished with a sparkly charm that any magpie would be proud of... you can get them here...
So, next on the hop, is the fabulously talented Janine... Hop on over and soak up the Christmassy joys.... and don't forget there is candy along the way.. remember to leave a little love for them all.... 
the journey kicks off at the Sugar Nellie blog,with our very own Sugar Mama and if you lose your way, the hop list is there...and at the end  you can fill your boots with these little lovelies at the Funkykits store....  
Have fun! and thanks for visiting! 
I would like to enter this in the following...
1.Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Winter Animals
2.Digi stamps 4 Joy- Anything goes
3.Inklings & Yarns- Anything goes
4.Simon Says Stamp- Anything goes
5.Whimsical Designs - Something old (stamp) something new(Papers) 
6.Bearly mine - Digi days (papers are digi)

 Have a fab weekend!
Hugs xxx

46 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this sweet image!! Reminds me of my sister and I.. except that we aren't penguins..LOL) HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so sweet Lis. I've got that image.... I haven't used it I don't think *hangs head*

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lis I love that stamp it's so sweet :)

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lis, love how you've coloured these two, and the card design is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, Lis, that this is one of my all time favourite, Sugar xmas image, what a wonderful card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and the image is so cute too!

    Hugss Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. I do love this image - may be an older one but definitely not to be forgotten xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I have loved this pair since they were first released! I know I'll be using them this year for Xmas cards. So so cute. Love the papers and the gorgeous bling! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is stunning! Love the colours on this card and adore that image cute card
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifull your card, i loved the Christmas cards sooo much. Can be every day Christmas for me.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cuties so warm in their scarf, love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These little cuties are definitely one of my favourite Christmas images....gorgeous! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww so sweet...lovely colouring

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this image too, gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  15. This image is so, so sweet and so beautifully coloured! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lis, what a stunning card. I love the cute penguin couple and your colouring is amazing as always. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bliss!! This is the sweetest gift - friendship! Love your card design!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love penguins, and these are probably the cutest ones I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card! That is such a sweet image, and your card is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This stamp lives at my house too and I love it I even use it for winter wedding anniversaries. Love all your layers and use of colours too thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous and beautiful card Lis just love the image and fabulous colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card, just love these cuties

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute cute cute..so cuddly, love it..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  24. it's a sweet and beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww so cute! Your papers are fab abd I love this stamp ( I have it and use it all the time :)
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable card, love those penguins. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  27. So gorgeous Lis... love what you've done with those little penguins.. and all the fab details you've used... INCLUDING that fab bit of sparkley-ish-ous-ness!!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, it's beautifully coloured and I love your shimmer. Gorgeous card. I love Penguins, those cute little critters always make me smile.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. They are so cute! Love the colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have this stamp and it's always nice to see a different layout for a stamp. Thank you for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW!! Absolutely fabulous card and design!Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  33. Stunning Lis! Love your colouring xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. fabulous Lis...one of my favourite stamps this is!!
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the paper you used. The stamp is awesome also...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fab card - what a great image. And I love your layout and papers too.

    Thank you for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow. Your coloring is great . The contrast! It just pops out . And you chose the perfect background colors.Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
    Pam
    Digistamps4joy (DT member)
    PapillonDigital Designs (Personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your fabulous card and those penquins are so cute.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a lovely festive card! Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  40. What sweet cuties! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  41. A super cute card; lovely colouring and fabulous paper and design choices. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete