Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - Pink,Red & White

Gooood morning!
I have a CAS-ish card to share made from my fab new Die-namics stash...for My Mum's Craft Shop today. The theme is Pink, Red & White....
Not being well practiced in CAS... I think I need a whole day to play with them, there are sooooo many options with these delish dies, i didn't know where to start.!!

Whaddya think??? Mmmmmmm, not sure I like this one... but I was up against the clock... 


I love, love, love that heart die... you will be seeing it lots.... 
here's my stash list..
Die-namics Blueprints 9
Die-namics Transformables Heart die
Die-namics Fishtail flags layers
My Minds Eye "Cupids Arrow" papers...
Rhinestone heart embellie!!!
....phew! I need a lie down!
 so , check out the rest of the DT creations this week, and check out those Die-namics... you'll love 'em!
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Great Impressions - Something new
2.The Squirrel & the Fox- New stuff
3.Sugar Creek Hollow- Something new
4.Card Makin Mama's - Anything goes
5.Simply Create - Anything goes
6.Wags N Whiskers - Anything goes
Thanks for popping in... Keep your eyes peeled for more gorgeous MFT stuff!!
 hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is just darling! LOVE the sweet die cut and I adore the beautiful clean design! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS and have a great week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card, love those new dies. Thanks for joining us at Wags n Whiskers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card, lovin those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this fun valentine with us at Great Impressions.

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lis-M: Love your CAS-ish card--so pretty. Thanks for entering our Challenge #52 – “Anything Goes” at Simply Create Too. Why not visit us again this coming Friday for our new challenge too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. "delish die" - yes it sure is. Love all that white. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card with a great 'clean' design and I love that heart paper backing it all! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely and well thought out card. Thanks for joining us at CMM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the fox challenge blog with our new stuff challenge . Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete