Pages

Followers

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - "Love"

Good morning my lovelies... my, is it Thursday already??? 
that means time for another challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge... and since I am the host this week, I thought I'd better be ready in good time!!!
So, I went for this cute lovey-dovey image.. and teamed it up with some gorgeous papers.... 


The papers are Nitwits "Always & Forever" , and the image is "Bubble Heart" . I coloured this with my Spectrums...
Skin: TN2,3,4,PP2FS4,6
Hair:EB1,5,7,GB2,8,10,IG1,3,6,8 black
Clothes: IG5,DR7,4,CR7,DG1-4,IG3, BGR1-5 BG5,3,1
 Background:BT2,1,blender


I used my Go Kreate circle scallop  dies to make my card base, and used circle dies to cut the layers, and my Memory box bow die, and so, some flowers from stash ,rhinestone hearts & pearls to embellish.
I do hope you will check out the rest of the DP2 teamies for a little more inspiration... a few of us love this image.. and its great to see what we all did with it!
I would like to enter this in...
1.A Gem of a Challenge - All you need is love 
2.Kitty Bee's - valentines / love 
3.Open minded challenge - love
4.That Craft place - Love
5.Fussy & Fancy - Be my Valentine
6.Brown Sugar - Valentines
 thanks for popping by... have  a super day... and I hope Cupid remembers you tomorrow!!
 hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Lis, I love that image and you have coloured it perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring! And love the shape, too - works so well with this image. Adding those hearts to it was just the right thing. :)
    Have a great day, Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Lis.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo cute!!! Great shaped card!!! Love the image and the die cuts you have used with this!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. another amazing creation!! That is such a great image!! Love the layers!! Just gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card and image
    Thank you for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful card, awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic valentine's card. I love image & papers. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete