Pages

Followers

Friday, 11 April 2014

a Little Be Bunni love......

Hello you lot!!
Its the start of the weekend, and I will be busy at work I am sure, as the sun is shining, and holiday makers will be flocking to catch a little "By the sea" time....
 so, whilst I am gone I wanted to share a little make of mine , sharing a little BeBunni Love...


 So, here are the new Mr & Mrs Bebunni..... what a lovely couple....
the papers are from the beBunni "Love" cd... and the stamp is called "Wedding day
I have coloured them up with my Spectrums, added some lace, pearls and a sentiment .


This was a really quick make, perfect for those last minute cards .
I would like to enter this in...
1.4 Crafty Girlz - Anything goes
2.Countryview challenge - new beginnings
3.One Crazy Stamper - Anything goes
4.Inklings and Yarns - Anything goes
5.Whimsy inspiration - Anything goes
6.Thro the Craft room door - Anything goes
Thanks for popping by
 I will be back tomorrow, with an adorable Mo image.... this time for the boys in our lives...
 Hugs xxx 

6 comments:

Juls said...

Just adorable!! So cute&romantic!! Hugs Juls

Jane Savage said...

Lovely design, Lis! Such an adorable image beautifully coloured!
Have a great weekend! xx

coops said...

so stunning lis.i love your pearl frame and adorable sweet bunnies ;D


xx coops xx

Joey said...

Gorgeousness! lovely colours hun. Joey x

Melanie Smith said...

So Adorable! I love your coloring. Just perfect! Thank you for participating with us over at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again real soon! Melanie (DT)

Gabrielle said...

Lovely, lovely card and perfect for the challenge! Thank you for joining in with us at Country View Crafts Challenges. Please accept my apologies for the delayed comment, I'm running behind this month and running to catch up!