Pages

Followers

Thursday, 17 April 2014

Deep Ocean Challenge - movie inspired

Hey, happy Thursday!!! 
Thanks for dropping in on me today!!
I have a card to share, this one is just because... I saw this gorgeous girlie and had to make time to colour her in....
This is "Little flower girl" from All Dressed Up.... 



I have coloured this little lady up with my Spectrums..
Skin:FS4,5,6,TN2,3,4
Hair:GB2,8,10,EB5,
Dress:CR7,PP1-6
Hat:IG3,LG5-1
Bag:EB1,2,GB8,10,CR7,PP6,5,2,1
B/ground:CR5,EB1,blender
 I have used the stunning new papers from Michelle Roos, from her Etsy store. They are called "Basic Vintage



There is a freebie or two of her papers on her blog, here, but I think you will love the papers totally. they are lush!!! 
I used the Joy! butterfly border, and the Cheery Lynn Exotic butterflies, and the seed packet is from some leftover Pion papers I have. I dotted some liquid pearls on the flowers, and stamped around the image with LOTV grunge corners in smoky grey ink.
So I hope you like her... I am pretty pleased with how she coloured up ....
 I would like to enter her in..
1.All Dressed up - Spring colours/flowers
2.Baffies Creative challenge - for a woman
3.Fab N funky - Flowers
4.Paper Shelter - Spring 
5.Deep ocean- Movie inspired(my girl)
6.Creative Card Crew- Spring
Well, thats me for today... I am working on lots of exciting new stuff, that I can soon....
I hope you will join me again , its always fabulous to see you!
hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Ekk Lis I LOVE her !! The fact you have done her vintage aswell...i honestly adore it :D
    Thank you so much for joining in the challenge too sweetie. Lots of hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Lis. I love how you've used my papers and your colouring is amazing <3 Hugs Michele xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great looking card. Fabby papers used. Stunning! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your card. I love the vintage look of this card, and I'm like you...I use my current images and vintage the rest of the card around my image. I love this and the way you inked the layers and stamped on the white around the image. I'm just sitting here admiring this for a bit....your coloring is done beautifully and I adore pink and green, too. I'm sure it comes from growing up in a room that was decorated pink and green (by my mom). I love this card and am saving it to my desktop to admire a bit longer. Beautifully done.Ooh, almost forgot...thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley card.
    Thanjks for joining us at Baffies Kreativladen.
    HUgs stine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card... it just glows! Love the papers too and am going to have to go check this out.
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely ADORABLE.... love everything about this card.... thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thanks for joining Fab n Funky this week. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous lis.really pretty image and I love your fabulous papers and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful spring time card! I like the contrast of the image coloured in bright colours and the papers being browns. Turned out fabulous.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Lis, love the image, coloured beautifully in those bright colours, and great papers and embellishments, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter Spring challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Lis. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Lis. Absolutely gorgeous
    Thanks for playing along with All Dressed Up and good luck sweetie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at Baffies Kreativladen.

    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh Lis.... I'm loving what you've done with this little lady... such superb colouring (no surprise there)... the depth of colour and vibrancy are fabulous! And of course, your layout too is superb!

    Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at All Dressed Up hon... see you here again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete