Pages

Followers

Monday, 14 April 2014

Feeling Crafty -Anything for a child

Hello my lovelies.... how fabulous that you can join me today...
I have that male card as promise using another totally loveable Mo Manning image.... 


This is "Look Ma!" , coloured with my spectrums...
Skin;FS4,5,6,TN2,3,4
Hair:IG6,8,10,black
Top;DR7,6,4,2,CR7
Jeans:BGR5-1
Bike:IG1-8,TB4-1
Background:IG1-3


The background, BTW, is IG3,2,1, in that order, using chisel tip, I just blobbed and jiggled randomly, going lighter as I blended outwards , then I finished with my blender pen.... 
He is looking sooo pleased with himself... isn't he??? 
The papers are Carta Bella "Rough & tumble" ... I just LOVE them!!! 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges..
1.Feeling crafty - anything for a child 
2.Whimsy inspiration - anything goes
3.Color me creative - anything goes
4.Dragonfly Dreams - For the boys 
5.Suzy Bee's - anything goes
6.Creative fingers - anything goes
 Thanks for joining me today... have a fabulous monday peeps!!! 


11 comments:

  1. Stunning! love your coloring.. Thanks for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with Polkadoodles
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card - great colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable Design, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge we would love you to join in with us again next week for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lis, amazing colouring as always.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab male card lovely colouring

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible colouring and an amazing background, Lis! Love those papers too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabby card, great colouring!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING coloring!! This is a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a fantastic boy's card!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 24: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Brilliant colouring, I love this cute card x
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over in "Feeling Crafty" Good luck x

    ReplyDelete