Pages

Followers

Monday, 7 April 2014

Happy 21st Birthday!!

Hello guys!
I have had a busy few days... it was my youngests 21st birthday on Sunday, and of course we have had a party, and all the celebrations!!
Of, course, she must have time travelled or something, cos I am only 32 myself, y'know...haha!
So, she loves purple, and I was soooo overdue on colouring up a Some Odd girl image..... I plumped for Peacock Kaylee . I was a bit cross with myself tho' cos I bought this a while back... and when I came to look for it this time, I thought I must have lost it... I searched all my files, my back up discs , the lot!!! So, I bought it again... and then found it on the PC, I was not a happy bunny!!!! lol



The papers are "Timeless Victorian" from Raspberry Road
I used my Spectrums to colour her up...
Skin:FS4,5,6,Tn2,3,4, HB3,2
Hair:IG4,6,9,10,black,TN6,GB8
Outfit:LV3,HB1-3,JG2,5,GT1,2,3,CG4,3 , LV3,HB3,GB5,3,TN6,DG3,4
Background: BG4-1,HB3-1,EB2,1,blender

All the embellies came from my stash.... distressed with paint, and stardust stickles... the butterflies are cheery Lynn  "Exotic butterflies

I  would like to enter this in ...
1.Color Me Creative - Sparkle it
2.Some Odd girl - linky party 
3.Crazy challenge - bling it up
4.613 Avenue Create- Anything goes
5.Creative Fingers - Anything goes
6.4 Crafty Chicks - colour an image
7. My Craft creations - Anything goes   
8.Inky Chicks - butterflies
 Thanks for popping by...
 I have lots to share this week, I do hope you keep popping back
Hugs xxx

15 comments:

  1. Great card, such striking colours!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the way you have colored your cute image. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks, I hope to see you again soon!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis you made a great card, your daughter must have really loved it.
    Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Cheers, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her! I saw her from your post on the SOG group and just had to come check out the details. I am in awe of how you got the dark purple Spectrum Noir to blend on the body outfit part because for the life of me I can't blend that dark purple. I would love it if you did a tutorial on it. Also I see you mentioned you used papers so my question is, non of this has fabric? The edges of the one looks like frayed cut fabric and I love it! How did you do that? Did you use a special tool? I could distress my paper forever and it never looks that good. Thank you so much for sharing this! It's awesome! Happy 21st Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulously gorgeous card!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three things really popped for me Lis - the distressed edges, the random pearls and the key charm! Your attention to details makes for a very nice design! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful project & creativity at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create:
    #66 ATG Challenge [with optional "Sights, Sounds, Smells, Taste of Spring"]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your background is simply gorgeous!! Thanks for showing it on the Some Odd Girl Facebook page :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and colouring! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This almost looks like an acrylic canvas painting. Beautiful! I'm so glad you joined the April Linky Party at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is utterly fabulous! I adore the rich purples and the gorgeous embellies - I bet your daughter loved it :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this card!! Good to see you join the Some Odd Girl Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've done excactly the same mistake, couple of times that I found I already had it after buying it second time *LOL*
    Lovely card and stunning coloring :)
    Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Beautiful colouring and design.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow so stunning lis.fantastic image and colouring and I love your design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete