Pages

Followers

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge- Pinkalicious

Happy thursday my lovelies...
 The sun is shining here, I hope its shining where you are too ???
There's another challenge up over at Mo's Digital Pencil today where Pat has chosen the theme "pinkalicious"
Wahaaaayyy! PINK!!! my favourite colour!!!!
So, this is my make..... 



The papers are a mix of Jodie Lee Fairy Belle , and Pion papers. The image coloured with my Spectrums is 
one of the 3 fabulous "Baby Fairies" 
So glad Mo did this in a set of 3,I couldn't just choose one, could you ??? 
Hair:EB1, EB2, BG3
Skin: FS4, FS5, FS6, TN2, TN3, TN4
Dress: HB2, PP6, PP5, PP4, PP3, PP2, PP1
Wings: HB3, HB2, HB1
Flower: CR3, CR4, PP1, blender, LG3, LG4
Background: EB1, EB2, TN1, BG4, BG2, BG1, blender



The die cut is from Wild Rose studio called "Corner flourish" , and then I use my Memory box "Fabulous Phlox " die and dotted pink pearls in the middle. Then I used my Cheery Lynn Exotic butterfly die, and added pearls to that too 


So , check out the rest of the pink gorgeous ness from the Dt girls... and give the challenge a whirl!! You only need a Mo image...
I  am off to link this up with ...
1.Cards Galore - favourite colour
2.Crafty Hazlenuts patterned paper - use patterned paper
3.Oddball Art stamps - use a digi
4.Fairies Challenge - Shabby or vintage
5.In the pink - anything but a square
6.Crafty calendar - things with wings  
7.Fab N funky - pink   
8.Totally Papercarafts - Pastels
Thanks for joining me today.... I have lots more to share soon. Have a fabulous crafty day!
Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. oooh wow wow wow, this is gorgeous, so cute and adorable!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis - such a sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts and Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.your colouring is fabulous and I love the gorgeous sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! I too love this stamp set. Love the colouring of the little fairy she simply adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring of the image and lovely design. :)
    Have an amazing day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, I love the layout and colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lis super sweet image gorgeous design/shape.

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fav color makes your project extra special! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete