Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

My Mums' Craft Shop - Spring colours

Gooood Morning!!! 
 How are you all???
 I have a card to share for our Spring colours week over at My Mums Craft Shop blog....


Its a smaller card for starters, half an A5 card, then I added these divine My minds Eye papers, "Record It- Follow your heart" stitching it to a pink card mat. Then I used a Wild Rose Studio topper, and their new "Corner flourish" die, adding my Memory Box Fabulous Phlox flowers, and some pearls .
All in all , this was a super quick card!! 
 thanks for popping over, I do hope you will join me a little later today, so an exciting new DT appearance!!! 
 Till then I am going to enter this in...
1.Challenges everybody- Anything goes
2.Crafting when we can- For a child
3.OSAAT - Flowers
4.Pile It on - Feminine  
5.The Squirrel & the Fox- All creatures great and small

Have a wonderfully crafty day!!

8 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous!!! love your colouring!! thanks for joining at crafting when we can!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and the little topper is great, the papers work so well with this one. Great card.

    Thank you so much for joining us at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card, love the cute image and the stitching around the edge. Thanks for playing along with us in our latest challenge over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute creation. Love the papers you used and the colours as well as your stitching.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time for our FLOWER challenge this week. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a sweet and stunning card! That stitching adds such a nice touch. Thank you for joining the Flower Challenge at OSAAT! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete