Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Quacky Birthday Lexie Lou !!!!

Hello my dearies...
Time once again for another make in our "free" week over at My Mum's Craft Shop blog.... 
coincidentally it is also our granddaughter "Lexie Lou's" birthday... She is 4!!!! this card was made with her in mind....



She adores her cuddly yellow duck at the moment, so when I saw this cute image from Some Odd Girl , called "Duck in boots" , I knew it was meant to be.... 
I coloured him up with my Spectrums, and used my mind's Eye papers Six by Six "Life of the party" . The dies I used are Die-namics "scallop" die , and "Looped border" die ... 
the sentiment I created myself! 


Isn't he cute??
I think I may just pop a number 4 on it, and get it sent to her !!! 
So, I would just like to enter this in...
1.4 Crafty Chicks - Polka dots 
2.4 Crafty Girlz- Anything goes
3.MAWTT - Easter/Spring
4.Doodle Pantry - Anything goes 
5.Crafty Hazlenuts Patterned paper- Use patterned paper
6.that craft place- Anything goes/Easter Thanks for joining me today... hope the sun is shining whatever you are doing to today!
Hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Well love-a-duck, what terrific card, Lis! :) Your granddaughter is going to love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, great image and I am loving the dotty paper!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card design , paper and fun image

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous image and super card. Thank you so much for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Your granddaughter is going to love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #45. Have a wonderful day, happy Easter and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the cute duck image. Wonderful for a birthday card for your granddaughter. Thank you for entering Doodle Pantry Apr Ch.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cute little duck image. Great coloring and design too. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! And I didn't know you had a grand-daughter!! OMG!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this is super, Love the wee Ducky its adorable. Thanks for playing on our Easter themed challenge on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely darling. What a cute image and I love the papers you used as well as the die cut. Thank you for entering your lovely card in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very adorable! Thanks for participating in the Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete