Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Sugar Nellie Dt card - Ribbonita Mori

Hey guys! welcome!!
 Pull up a chair!!
 Yup, you read my post title correctly, I am thrilled to be on the Dt for Sugar Nellie...wahooooo!
 For those who know me well, you will know I adore this line of stamps, and I have been addicted to Sugar ever since I started stamping. my first purchase was some Gorjuss stamps...
So, down to business....
Here's the darling Ribbonita "Mori".... 



A smaller sized card again from me... I am loving this size, it makes a quick card!! 
The papers are My Minds' Eye "Record it- Pretty things" 
I have coloured Mori with my Spectrums..
 Skin;FS4,5,6TN2,3,4
Hair:EB1,2,BG3,GB8,10,DR7,6,4,1,CR7
Dress:GT1-3,BT5,4,3,1,TB3-1,IG3,1
Background:BG4,2,IG2,1,Blender



I have used my Die-namics Fishtail flags die, and a Pure innocence sentiment, then my Memory Box die "fabulous Phlox ", added a pearl... and finito!!! 
so, plenty of time to enter this in..
1.Ditzie designs - anything goes
2.Kit & clowder - Something blue
3.Alphabet challenge - D for die cuts
4.Sister Act - anything goes
5.Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
6.Crafting for all Seasons - Dies & punches
 thanks for joining me today... I hope you will be joining me tomorrow ??
 Hugs xxx

9 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the image so cute. Thank you for taking the time to join our challenge over at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xxx

cheryl Baker said...

Ohnthis is beautiful stunning colours Nd detail hugs cheryl xx

Joey said...

Lis this is absolutely gorgeous! Joey x

Dawn Lancaster said...

What a gorgeous creation! The image is sooo cute & I love the phlox!
Thanks for playing at Crafting all Seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

paper fun said...

Very beautiful. Your coloring is gorgeous.

Congratulations on making a team that lets you work with the fabulous images.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous colouring and a beautiful design, Lis! Many congratulations on your well-deserved new DT place! xx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Lis! Love the image and you've colored it wonderfully! Thanks for joining the new Ditzie Digi Designs Challenge!

Shell said...

Gorjuss card.thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Ditzie Designs.
Shell xx

Pat said...

Congrats Lis!!! Well deserved, m'dear! You are a lovely and talented addition to Sugar Nellie's DT!! This card is so sweet...and your coloring is stunning!!!! Hugs! Pat Frank