Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration - Paisley has a prezzie!

Hello my lovelies!
Did you have a fabby bank holiday??? I sure did!!!!
Today is the day I share my makes over at My Mum's Craft Shop , is a free week , and I needed no excuse to colour up the new Stampin Bella Uptown Girls that arrived instore.... 



This is "Paisley has a prezzie!" I have coloured her up with my spectrums....
Skin:FS4,5,TN2,3,
Hair:GB1,8,10,
Clothes:DR7,6,4,CR7,TN6,GB5,LY3
BT5,4,2,PP6,5,4,2,
Sky:BT1&2,GB3,2,blender
Grass:CG4,3,2,LG2,3,4,5,DG,4,3,LG2,3,


The card is a C5 cut in half....The papers are the delish Bazzill "Vintage Lace" papers, and I have used my MS punch on the kraft CS . The sentiment comes with the stamp... and finishes it off perfectly... 
so check out those new Stampin Bella stamps, and get your mitts on them while you can.... and grab inspiration from the sooo talented MMCS dt girls... you can thank me another day ;-)
I would like to enter this in ...
1.Card Mania - CAS
2.The Kraft Outlet - CAS 
3.Amusing Challenge - Anything goes 
4.Lacy Sunshine - Dies &/or punches
5.Penny Black & more - Anything goes
6.Scribble & scrap - anything goes
Thanks ever soo for joining me today.... I have a session at the gym on my agenda, and some more dt makes to finish.....

7 comments:

  1. Love that image!!!! and I adore how you have created a scene ... utterly fabulous card!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing! Love that image and the way you have colors her. Your clouds are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Scribble & Scrap this challenge.
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lis.really gorgeous image and I love your fantastic background :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at TKJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully bright and happy card Lis, perfect to cheer up another wet morning in the UK.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous image and colouring and I love the sky. Love the edging on your card too..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous girly card with lovely bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete