Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Wedding Day

Hello. me again.... 
As promised , here is my make for my Tuesday inspirational over at My Mum's Craft Shop....
Its a free week this week , and I chose to go with a wedding card...


I made the card base from my Go Kreate large scallop dies and cut out the DP with my Cheery lynn circle die. the paper is from the Bo Bunny "Primrose" pad



The topper is from the Wild Rose "Romantic panels" , and I used the Wild Rose "Leafy branch" die... I embellished with two flower punches from 2 of my oldest punches,adding heart  pearls and stickles. I popped on some lace too .The sentiment is from an old wedding stamp set...which I fussy cut out.
So thats it short and sweet.... I hope you like my inspirational make today... you can always see more over at the shop blog... and check out those new goodies arriving daily..... 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting from the heart- Anything goes
2.My craft Creations - Anything goes
3.613 Avenue Create- anything goes opt: pink
4.HobbyCutz- Something old , something new (punch,Topper)
5.OSAAT- Anything goes
6.Dies R Us - Weddings 
thanks for popping by..
See ya tomorrow!
hugs  xxxx 

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, love the image and design, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding creation! Love the shape, the flowers and of course the adorable image! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘WEDDING’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Lis! The embellishments you chose on this one are very nice - I love the flowers, the pearl hearts & the lace - perfect details to showcase your image! Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #75 - ATG / or 'National Pink Day'
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply adorable. great use of dies & that image is stunning. Thanks for joining us for our Wedding challenge.


    Alicia (Dies R Us DT)

    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wedding card! I just love the flowers! Thanks for participating in our ‘WEDDING’ challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card one which will be treasured! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hobbycutz, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so pretty! Love all the details! Thanks so much for playing with us at Hobbycutz! Hope to see you again soon! --Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete