Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Tiddly Inks Sunny day

Hello folks... glad you could join me today...
 I have a bright cheery card to share using a darling Tiddly Inks image called "Sunny Day".... here she is...




I used the yummy Echo Park "Hello Summer" papers, and coloured her up with my Spectrums...
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,9TN2,3,4 Hair: GB2,8,10,EB3,5, dress: TN7,6,GB6,5,4,3,CT2,shoes DR6,PP6,5,2, background:IG1,IB1,blender,DG2


The die cut flowers are a fav, from the Die-namics flower trio, and the branch is the Wild Rose "leafy branch", I just added a pearl and a button to finish. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches


Thanks for popping by today, as always thanks for your encouraging comments...
I would like to enter this in...
1.Craft your passion - Flower power
2.My Craft Creations - Anything goes
3.Penrith crafts - birthday
4.Inky Chicks - Happy birthday
5.Creative inspirations - here comes summer
6.Crazy challenge - Die cuts & punches

have a super crafty day!
Hugs
Lis
 xxxx


8 comments:

  1. Really do love this Lis, beautiful colouring and the colours are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, perfect for a summer birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable image, im a huge tiddly inks fan myself but haven't got this one...yet!
    I love your colour combo its perfect for summer. thank you joining us at creative inspirations this week and good luck with the challenge.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow so stunning lis.i love the image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely as always Lis, What a clever Girl. The Image is Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card! It certainly fits our Summer theme! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous card and lots to look at too!
    very cute thanks for linking up to my birthday too, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete