Pages

Followers

Thursday, 11 September 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Fall

Hello my lovelies...... Time once again for another fab challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil  where the theme is "Fall"... ( Autumn to us Uk folk)....
 As soon as I saw this adorable image, I KNEW I had to get her coloured up..... 



This is Amanita , isn't she just the cutest???? 
 I have coloured her up with my Spectrums..
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4,pencils 06,09,91,35
Hair:IG8 ,6,4,
Clothes:EB2,1,TN1,BG5,IG5,3,1, 
Mushroom:TN7,6,GB6,3,2,BG8,5,3,1,
Wings:HB2,1,GG2,1 blender pencils79,80,39
B/ground:BG3,EB2,1,blender ,DG3,CG4,3,2,1,CT2,LY3,2,1,
DG4,LG5,4,CG4,3,2,1,


 The papers are Nancy Rowe Janitz "Spring Fling" digital papers....
So, check out the delicious makes from the rest of the Mo's team... and get your best colouring head on..... 
I will see you over there...
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Creative Inspirations - Anything goes/sketch
2.Going grey with Scrap creations - Fav embellishment (die cut flowers)
3.2 Cute Ink - Anything goes
4.LunaMoonbeams - Fairyland
5.Bearly Mine - Autumn colours
6.Live Love Crafts - things with wings 
 thanks for popping by...
 Hugs xx 

10 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card hun, lovely colours and I agree that stamp is great! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and for using the sketch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring work and cute card! Thanks for sharing in my Fairyland challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi -- Congratulations, your sweet fairy card just won the drawing in my Fairyland challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! You've won your choice of one of my ten Lunagirl Collage Sheet collections on CD -- email me at info@lunagirl.com . And please come play in my next challenge! (next theme is Autumn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous mushroom-top fairy! this pieces is adorable! congrats on winning the lunagirl moonbeams fairyland challenge! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this month x

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sweet card, so pretty, thanks for playing along with us at BEARLY-MINE this month x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Autumn card! Thanks for linking up to LLC's wings challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute card :-))
    Love the stamp and all the beautiful colors that you used for it.
    Thank you for sharing it with us on the Bearly Mine Challenge this month!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic Mo Manning card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge this month of “Autumn colours”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete