Pages

Followers

Thursday, 11 December 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Kraft

Hey guys!
 Goood afternoon to ya's!
 I have a card to share to day as there is a new challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil, and the theme chosen by the lovely Kim is "Kraft" ...
Well, with Christmas just around the corner, here's my make....




The papers are "Santa is coming" from Michele Roos, and the image is "In a manger", printed onto Kraft, in this case "Neenah Desert Storm" and coloured with my Spectrums pens & pencils 
FS4,5,6,Tn2,3,4,GB8,10,TN7,GB3,CT2,BG7,5,3,IG5,3,blender, pencils, 101,102,91,009,006,002,001,34,016,011,109,120,119




I used a Joy snowflake die and the wild Rose Holly flourish dies. I used an old Pen touch pen to add gold to my card, and Stardust Stickles too. The sentiment is from the ol' PC.
Check out the rest of the divine makes from the rest of the the DP DT , they are awesome!!!!
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Sentiments - Christmas 
2.Going Grey w/ scrap creations - Christmas 
3.Crafty boots - Merry Christmas
4.Make My Mondays - Angels 
5.Fab N Funky - Christmas 
6.Fresh Brewed  -Christmas
 Thanks for popping by...
 hugs xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Lis, this is stunning! I love this image, it's in my stash and seeing this I know I need to colour it up. Love the image on kraft. Fab colouring job and gorgeous papers. Utterly enchanting Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Christmas' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. So beautiful. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, so sweet. Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Boots Christmas Challenge.

    Wishing a happy Christmas to you and your family.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers used for background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful creation Lis and thanks for joining our angels challnge.
    Fliss x
    MMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! How adorable. I love this card. The image is so sweet. I love all the layers of papers and how well they look together. Thanks for sharing. Have a Merry Christmas! Edwina Fresh Brewed Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so perfect for our ‘CHRISTMAS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positively gorgeous, Lis! I really do love this Mo image...and your coloring rocks!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card Lis. Love the sweet image and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations in our Christmas/Holiday Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete