Pages

Followers

Saturday, 14 February 2015

The Ribbons Girls - Lovely Lili Challenge - "Its charming"

hello my crafty friends...
 Its Valentines day , I do hope you are all feeling loved up!!!? 
I have a lovey dovey card to share today, just in the nick of time for the Lovely Lili Challenge over at the Ribbon Girls... 
The theme this time is "Its Charming" ....
So, using a topper ( you must use a LOTV product) , this is my make ...



I have used some Valentine-y papers, onto a shaped card base, some lace, a couple of Ribbon flowers, and a cupid charm . the sentiment is from my Pollycraft Valentines day sentiment stamps... I love this set !!


 I have added a few pearls and stickles to finish

I would like to enter this in the following..
1. The Ribbon girls LOTV challenge - Its charming 
2.4 Crafty Chicks - Valentines
3.Scrap & Craft Inspiration - Valentines 
4.Crafty Sentiments - Use some red
5.Melon Headz- Hearts/Love
6.Pink Elephant- be my Valentine
 Thanks for,popping by.
 Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love it
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I really like the shape. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo adorable Lis, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful I do love these stamps, great details and the colors flow so well together. The lovely lace ribbon and flowers are a nice added touch. Thanks for entering our Valentine's challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Lis-M. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDT x

    ReplyDelete