Pages

Followers

Monday, 9 February 2015

Thelwell releases...

 Hey guys!
Just a quick post to share a few of my makes for the Thelwell releases  from Crafter's Companion over on C&C.
my samples were using the fabby new Aqua pens... I am loving these  .
Here is one of mine... This one is called "Trophies" , this is on the CD , but will be available to buy on its own soon, I believe.


I used the sepia shades from the CD's papers, and printed the image sepia too....
 I started to colour with my Aquapens...peach,blossom,Topaz,Jasmine,Tan,Desert,Terracotta, Boulder...
I used the CC watercolour card too, it makes sooo much difference, the colours move and blend easier too...
 i am sure you are seeing loads of the samples out in Blogland, and there's another 3 days of the 4 day deal to go yet too!
don't forget to grab yours!
I would like to enter this in the following..
1.A Gem of a challenge - Lots of layers
2.Crafts Galore Encore - Use a stamp or digi
3.Crafty Hazlenuts patterned paper- Patterned papers
4.Paradise of stamps - monochromatic
 Thanks for popping by..
 Back tomorrow, with a little MMCS inspiration!
 Ta ta ! xxx


5 comments:

  1. Love this set ' thanks for joining in at Crafts Galore Encore good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.fab fun image and i love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the image ...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant card Lis, such a fabulous design
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete