Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

MMCS Inspiration - No Spring Chicken

Hellloooo my lovelies!
Thanks for joining me today for my first post of the day. First up, Inspiration for MMCS...I could not resist this cute chuck from the latest Woodware stamps release called "No Spring Chicken


I cut out my card base with my Scallop Circle dies from Go Kreate... I used those yummy "Happy Easter" papers from Echo park (again, but I love them!)



I stamped out the hen and sentiment from the No Spring Chicken set, and started to colour her up with my Spectrums
TN6,OR1,GB3,CT4,3,1,EB4,2,GB10,8 ".BG5,3,1,TN1,blender. 
I used the grass die cuts from my MFT die-namics grass border die to create the straw, popped on the sentiment... and bingo! 
 A quick fun card.
 Check out the lush new goodies arriving every day in the shop, and keep your eyes peeled for all the fab inspiration from the DT girls...
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Great Impressions - Eggstra Special
2.Penny black at Allsorts - Birthdays
3.Crafty Calendar - Add a sentiment
4.My Sheri Crafts - humour
5.Crafty Cardmakers - Wings 
6.Creative fingers - Anything goes
Thanks for popping on in.... 
I hope you will pop back later for my second post...
Till then , have a fabulous day! 
Hugs x

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I LOVE the fun image, the great shape, and the awesome patterned papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee -- what an AWESOME card -- LOVE your sentiment, your chicken image and your straw on this fabulously-shaped card!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and cheeky sentiment!! Thanks for joining in with our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more - good luck and hope to see you again soon
    Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creation.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete