Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Mo's Clubhouse inspiration- Please....

Hey guys, guess it's Tuesday again, my turn to share my latest Mo make over in the Clubhouse.
This week I have a real cutie to share, look at the face on Sweetcheeks here.....


 This is "Please" , I switched out the sentiment, as I thought this one was rather fitting, don't you???
She is coloured up with my Spectrums
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4CR1,6,8,BG4,GB8,10,EB5,PP5,DR4,TN6,GB3,LY3,TN7,IG7,5,2,BGR5,4,3,2,GG3,2,blender, pencils 002,009,91,35



I used the sentiment from my Paper Smooches "Gang Slang" stamp set, and the papers are MME" Life of the party".
Check out  the lovable images at Mo's store, and grab some fresh inspiration daily over at the Clubhouse.I'll see ya there! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Card Mania- Anything goes
2.Crafts Galore Encore- Stamp or digi
3.Crafting Musketeers- Anything goes
4.Paradise of Stamps - Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by
Hugs x




8 comments:

  1. She is adorable lis and I love the cute sentiment..she is coloured beautifully..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww fabulous lis you have an amazing talent.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made my day to see this CUTE card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that expression is priceless - thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, very sweet image and lovely colors. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 27, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation! I love this funny image! Your colouring is beautiful! Lovely button!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge "Use stamp or digi".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again compliments for this beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete