Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Penguins In Paradise - MMCS inspiration.

Hello crafty peeps! 
 I have another cute one for ya! cute and sunny to boot! 
Loving this MFT stamp set "Penguins n Paradise" , I hope you are too!??

 Awwwwww! look at this guy! 
I coloured him up with my Spectrums, and teamed him with my Doodlebug "Sunkissed" papers... the base is layers are cut using the Die-namics blueprints 20  set  the sentiment from the set is stamped onto an arroe from the MFT "Lead the way" die set, and the sun is from my Mama Elephant set . 
That's it! quick and adorable...
So, all that's left for me to do is enter this in..
1.Artistic Impressions - Anything goes/ twist of Summer
2.Cards In Envy- Just Beachy
3.The Crazy Challenge - Summer vacation
4. Crafting when we can - Summer fun 
5.Pile It on - Summertime 
6.Sister Act - Anything goes

Have a great day! I will be back again real soon with my next Mo make 
Hugs xx


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cute card
    Hugs Kelly
    I have candy on my blog, if you would like to pop by http://kelly-lloyd.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/summer-candy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love that little penguin with his swim ring! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - I have this same stamp and after seeing your cute card I can't wait to use it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite stamp set right now! Love how you colored him and perfect background paper! Thanks for playing in the Cards in Envy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge.
      TD Sneji

      Delete
  6. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete