Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Mo's Clubhouse inspiration - Chocolate Smile

Hello my lovelies. Thanks for joining me once again for my latest Mo make for the Mo's Clubhouse.
I went  for this yummy image this week, "Chocolate Smile"



I have coloured my image up with my Spectrums 
FS4,5,6,8TN2,3,4GB2,8,10,EB3,5,7,BGR5-1,EB1,2,BG3,1,blender.pencils 001,004,009,35,91,96,101,104,88




I have used my MFT pierced frames again, and the sentiment is from my PC....
please pop over to the clubhouse daily to check out the inspiration and see the new images as they come out...I would like to enter this in...
1.ABC Challenge - O is for Open
2.Crafty time - movie , book , song (Charlie & chocolate factory)
3.Digi stamps 4 Joy- Anything goes
4.Paper Creator- Dies or punches
5.OSAAT_-Anything goes w/ children

thanks for popping on in, Hugs xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design Lis and love your cute image which is coloured beautifully..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card lis love the darling image
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis-m gorgeous colouring and image and a beautiful card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin



    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring, love those layers with the slightly grungy newsprint look. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, cute, cute, cute. Love your coloring on your sweet image. And the frame is really nice. Very cute card. Such a sweet image and your coloring is beautiful. Love the colors and papers you used on your card. :D Thanks for joining One Stitch At A Time Challenge. :D
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful card !
    Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Creator challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I read your book selection, I laughed. What a great image!! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

    ReplyDelete