Pages

Followers

Thursday, 4 February 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Adorable Elephants

Good day to you all, my lovelies crafty friends!!!!
you are just in time to see my latest make for my MMCS inspirational post.
I have grabbed my Aquatints today and created a little arty number using the super cute "Adorable Elephants" from MFT.


Its a A6 card blank, and the base is from the Blueprints 20 die set, and I used the "Distressed patterns" stamp set to add the grungy details. I coloured up the uber sweet elephant and 3d'd it on, using a sentiment from the same set, this time white on black.
I finished with a few sequins... perfect!




Check out the shop for lots more goodies arriving everyday 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Girls creations - Anything goes
2.Crafting by designs - Anything goes
3.Fresh Brewed - Anything goes
4.Crafty Addicts - Anything goes/cute & Cuddly

Thanks for popping by....
Hugs 

5 comments:

  1. awe...this is gorgeous, I love those distressed patterns!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...this is so cute! Great job! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the background is amazing, love all the details and it sets the cute ele off really well :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete