Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Wedding couple







Good day to you, Mo's Dream Team fans...
I have another make to share over on the blog... and all the details are here... 
This is "Wedding Couple" printed onto Neenah Desert storm CS.
 I have used Raspberry roads "Rust & Roses" papers, and I have distressed and gesso'd them. The final panel is embossed with CC Heart Trellis Embossing folder, and the die cut is  a CC 
decorative heart die. I fussy cut the couple after colouring them up real quick with my Spectrum Noirs and 3d'd them on top , finishing with a sentiment using "Candy heart" font. 
So, its a special make for me today as my youngest daughter gets married on Thursday!!!. I would like to wish them all the love in the world x


I would like to enter this in...
1.Artistic Inspirations  -  Anything Goes
2.Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
3.Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
4.One Stitch At A Time - #264 - Layer It Up!
Thanks for popping by 
Hugs xxx





5 comments:

  1. Piękna, elegancka karteczka :) Ja też uwielbiam ten digi stempel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this is so beautiful and I love the mixed media feel in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Lis...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful image and card. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete