Pages

Followers

Thursday, 2 February 2017

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration.








Hello  my lovely My Mum's Craft Shop fans.... today is my day to post my make for the shop blog.
I stumbled on a tutorial the other day to turn my 12 x12 papers into this gorgeous little gift bag ( with no waste!) using the We R Memory Keepers  envelope punch board.
I LOVE We r M K boards, I use them lots..... 





I also used the old fave  Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 5
 , and incorporated the Die-namics Stitched Heart Grid. If you notice, I made a closure for the bag using the tag once again , and it was the perfect size.... 
I think I am going to be making lots of these.
Hope you like it. 
Lis-M  x

2 comments:

  1. This is so fab Lis.... and in PINK too! Could I please beg for you to let me know where you found the tutorial?? I'd love to have a go!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so pretty! May I also ask where I can find the tutorial for this too please?! I think it is fab!
    Thanks.
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete