Pages

Followers

Saturday, 22 April 2017

Birthday Bo

Hello crafty friends...
 Thanks for joining me this lovely weekend for my latest creation using the uber cute Teddy Bo.
Birthday Bo can be found in the April bundle here on Etsy.


I coloured this lil fella with my Spectrum Illustrators , and mounted him on some fab Carta Bellas "Its' a celebration" papers... 
pretty CAS really, I hope you like it. 
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Crafting With An Attitude -Always Anything Goes
2.Crafty Girls Creations- Always Anything Goes
3.Cute Card Thursday - Birthdays
4.Seize The Birthday - Birthday +Opt'l Topping /2 Pattern Papers 

Thanks for popping by.
Have a great day! 
Lis- M x

3 comments:

  1. Oh he is so gorgeous, lovely card and coloured to perfection..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That birthday bear looks so happy :)! Fabulous coloring with awesome texture!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have colored this exceptionally well! So impressed with the texture you have achieved! Super card all around and so glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete