Pages

Followers

Sunday, 16 April 2017

Easter Greetings



Hello my lovelies... It's Easter weekend, and Spring is definitely here... Whatever you are doing, I hope you are having the best weather, with you love ones around you.



I just wanted to share this darling image... I do love my Teddy Bo/Bea, Oli/Molly stamps.. and you can find them all here...
So, just to enter this in a few challenges.. and then I am off to enjoy some Easter chocolate...
1.Crafty Calendar- Easter / Spring
2.Inkspirational- Spring
3.Crafty Catz - Anything goes w/animals


Thanks for popping by.
 hugs
Lis-M xx



5 comments:

  1. So beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a fan of these wonderful images and you made a brilliant job of this gorgeous card....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.... happy Easter...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured and lovely layering. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really wonderful card! Perfect for our Spring theme. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the design and cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Gale DT

    ReplyDelete