Pages

Followers

Thursday, 25 May 2017

My Mums Craft Shop inspiration- You are awesome!

Hello MMCS fans!
Where has the last fortnight gone??? 
It's time for me , once again to share my latest MMCS make with you and all the guys over on the shop blog. 



I am loving those new Doodled Blooms stamps and dies., and I thought I would give them another airing.
I also used the Snow drifts cover up, along with some Prima Dodle Deux papers to create the background, and finishing I added a sentiment from the Altenew "Label Love" stamp set. 
Check out all the latest goodies in the shop, and why not treat yourself?? 

I would like to enter this in...
1.Creative Moments - Anything Goes
2.The Crafty Addicts - Add a Sentiment
3.Artistic Inspirations -Always anything goes
4.Crafty Cardmakers -Floral  Profusion

Thanks for stopping by. 
Lis-M x


4 comments:

  1. Love the detail on this card thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on our floral profusion challenge. Your flowers are a delight and I love the quirky take on the design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thank you for sharing your card and joining in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring. A lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete